Thursday, February 19, 2015

Feed by M.T. Anderson vocabulary resource

Here is the link which contains a lot of those unfamiliar vocabulary words that we talked about during our literature circle tonight. I'm so glad I was able to find this resource! Looking through these words and understanding what they meant, helped me comprehend the rest of the book. I would have never guessed what half of these words were referring to. Sometimes you have to do a little online searching when context clues don't suffice! 

https://feedthenovel.wordpress.com/vocabulary/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for being an expert "researcher" Keara. I wish I had known about it before assigning the novel. This would have been a useful resource for all of us. Even so, it is also still useful to use even after reading to check our own understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was listening to this novel, I think it was a little bit easier to pick up on what the vocabulary meant by hearing it being used. I still think it would be helpful to have this on hand beforehand just to make it easier. But I also wonder why the author didn't choose to include definitions of the words in the back or something.

    ReplyDelete